Note: The meta description is an HTML tag that summarizes the content of a web page. It appears in search engine results pages below the title and URL of the page and is limited to a specific character count. The given meta description utilizes HTML format to provide a captivating summary of the India vs Pakistan WC cricket match tickets being sold out, along with information on how to book tickets on 3 September. It emphasizes the urgency to secure tickets for this highly anticipated match between two rival teams.
India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023: Ticket Booking Guide
India vs Pakistan cricket match is not just a game, its an emotion, an emotion of love for the team, for the country and for the adrenaline rush it generates to over a billion of fans across the globe.
Missing the Big Match:
With India and Pakistan meeting each other only during the Asia Cup or World Cup tournaments, missing the chance to see the match is the biggest guilt a cricket fan will have.
High Demand and High Prices:
Since nobody wants to live with the guilt, and the India vs Pakistan 2023 World Cup contest to take place in India on 14 October, the demand for tickets is expected to be quite high and so did the price.
Tickets Sold Out in Minutes:
On 29 August on BookMyShow‘s website and application, the pre-sale of tickets were sold and were out in a matter of minutes, leaving the fans disheartened.
ALSO READ: Cricket fans ‘deserve better’: Frustration over failure to book ODI World Cup 2023 tickets; booking app crashes
General Sale Coming Soon:
However, with excitement for the match on Mount Everest, fans may not need to lose hope, as the general sale of tickets will begin on 3 September at 8:00 PM IST on BookMyShow.
Price and Sale Details:
The site said that it may likely open the sales around 8:00 pm IST, whose price would begin at ₹2,000 and the maximum price for one ticket may reach ₹1,00,000, reported Sportkeeda. This will be the final round of online sales and the chance for an offline sale for the tickets after the online ticket sales will be small.
The tickets for the highly anticipated match – to be played between India vs Pakistan at the Narendra Modi Stadium – are the most expensive ones.
- Presidential Suites: ₹1,00,000
- Premium Suites – Level 5 and Reliance End Boxes tickets: ₹75,000
Step-by-step guide on how to book tickets for India’s World Cup 2023 matches:
- Log in to ICC’s official ticketing website
- Choose ‘India’ by clicking on the flag.
- Use the venue filter to book tickets accordingly
- Select the match you want to buy tickets for
- Bookmyshow will add you to the queue. Don’t press the back or refresh button here as you will be out of the queue and will have to redo all the previous steps to enter the queue again.
- Wait till the ETA. The website will redirect you to the stadium layout. There you can choose your preferred tickets according to different price ranges.
- Add your name, last name, delivery etc. and other personal details
- You will be directed to the payment page. Complete your payment using your preferred method.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation mail along with the match tickets from BookMyShow.
With inputs from HT.