Raghav Chadha In Mumbai For INDIA Alliance, Meets Fiancee Parineeti Chopra
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Raghav Chadha, who arrived in Mumbai to attend the two-day INDIA alliance
meeting, met his fiancée Parineeti Chopra.
Professional Commitments and Wedding Rumours:
The AAP leader on Wednesday left the hotel where the INDIA alliance meeting is expected to take place and
went to pay a visit to fiancee Parineeti Chopra in Bandra’s Mehboob Studio where the actress was filming a
- Amidst their professional commitments, rumours are swirling that Raghav and Parineeti are expected to tie
the knot by the end of this year.
- The couple, who got engaged on May 13, 2023, was recently spotted offering prayers at the Mahakaleshwar
Temple in Ujjain.
INDIA Alliance Preparation:
Meanwhile, ahead of the third INDIA bloc meet in Mumbai, Raghav Chadha on Wednesday said that AAP has joined
INDIA to prepare a blueprint for a better India.
Upcoming INDIA Alliance Meeting:
The third meeting of the INDIA alliance will be held in Maharashtra’s Mumbai on August 31 and September
- The meeting will discuss the alliance strategies for the Lok Sabha election and the seat sharing in the
- A new logo of the INDIA alliance is also likely to be launched.
- A total of 28 parties are likely to participate in the third meeting of the newly formed opposition
alliance in Mumbai.
- The parties have come together to take on the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) and prevent it from
winning a third straight term at the Centre in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)