Zomato delivery agent rides Ducati, earns ₹45,000 per month. Watch him speed through your cravings on his iconic motorbike, delivering your favorite foods with lightning-fast efficiency.
Zomato Delivery Agent Rides Ducati, Earns Rs 45,000 per Month
In an Instagram video that has gone viral, the Zomato delivery agent could be heard saying that he earned Rs 45,000 per month and the online food delivery platform paid Rs 200 per order
A Zomato delivery agent in Mumbai was heard on camera saying he was earning Rs 45,000 per month and rode a Ducati bike to make deliveries to the customers.
- In an Instagram video that has gone viral, the delivery agent could be heard saying that he earned Rs 45,000 per month and the online food delivery platform paid him Rs 200 per order because he rode a Ducati to make deliveries in different parts of Mumbai.
- The man spends Rs 50 on petrol and pockets the remaining Rs 150.
- He makes 20 deliveries everyday and collects Rs 1,500 everyday, resulting in a monthly income of Rs 45,000.
- However, the man had miscalculated his income. He should pocket Rs 3,000 per day, earning Rs 90,000 per month.
- The man suggested to the person asking the questions to quit his existing job and become a Zomato delivery agent.
- The video received comments from users, including a twin-emoji comment from the official Ducati India page.
- Some users found it amusing that the delivery agent rode an expensive bike like Ducati.
- One user wrote, “Traffic left the chat.”
This is not the first incident in which a Zomato delivery agent has been involved in a hilarious incident. In August, one of the agents in Bengaluru was seen eating a customer’s food order while waiting at a traffic signal in the city.
Being a Zomato delivery agent can be a lucrative opportunity, as demonstrated by the viral video of a delivery agent earning Rs 45,000 per month and riding a Ducati bike. However, it is important to calculate earnings accurately and maintain professionalism while representing the company.