Vicky Kaushal answers if his family is pushing him and Katrina Kaif for ‘good news’
Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif have been married for almost two years and the actor was asked if his family members are pushing them for a “good news.” Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif got married in 2021.
Telling his family about dating Katrina
In an interview with Radio City India, Vicky Kaushal revealed how he told his family about dating Katrina Kaif.
- The first ones to know at home were my mother and father.
- Vicky told them together.
- When asked if his parents believed him, Vicky said he thinks they did.
- His parents did not find out about the relationship through a tabloid or Instagram.
Pressure for ‘good news’
The hosts wondered if there was a family member pressurizing Vicky and Katrina for “good news” (having a baby).
- Vicky said no one was pressurizing them.
- He described his family as cool people.
Possibility of working together
Vicky and Katrina are yet to work on a film together.
When asked about the possibility, Vicky shared his experience:
“I told her that on set, there will be two directors for me because one director on set and then one director would be there who would come home and say that this was not right and this was wrong and it should be like this and like that.”
After The Great Indian Family, Vicky is looking forward to the release of Meghan Gulzar’s Sam Bahadur.
For more updates and latest Bollywood news along with Entertainment updates, visit The Indian Express website.