The Teaser of Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Animal’ Raises Anticipation Among Fans
Release Date Deferred to December
The teaser of the highly anticipated film ‘Animal’ featuring Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor in a mass role has left fans eager for more. However, the release date of the film has been postponed from August 11 to December, according to producer Bhushan Kumar.
Musical Film with Multiple Language Dubbing
- Originally set to clash with ‘Gadar 2’ and ‘OMG 2’ at the box office
- Postponed due to pending work and the need for language dubbing
- ‘Animal’ is a musical with eight songs
- Dubbing the songs in different languages, including Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam
- Producers aim to promote the film extensively like ‘Jawan’ did
Positive Signs for Box Office Success
The decision to postpone the release of ‘Animal’ has been welcomed by the makers. Bhushan Kumar mentioned that they are delighted with the response from theaters where other films are doing well. The audience is gradually returning, indicating a positive trend for the box office.
Star-Studded Cast and Clash with ‘Sam Bahadur’
‘Animal’ features a talented ensemble cast including Ranbir Kapoor, Rashmika Mandanna, Bobby Deol, and Anil Kapoor. Additionally, it will be competing with Vicky Kaushal starrer ‘Sam Bahadur,’ directed by Meghna Gulzar and also starring Sanya Malhotra and Fatima Sana Shaikh.