Samantha Ruth Prabhu Takes Break from Acting Career
Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu decides to take a break
After an extremely busy first half of 2023, actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu has decided to take a break from her acting career. She was last seen in the romantic drama ‘Kushi’, which released last week and achieved great success. Following the completion of her professional obligations, Samantha took a trip to the USA for a brief vacation. She has now returned to India and is actively engaged in her work commitments.
Samantha’s recent appearance at the Mumbai airport
Yesterday, the ‘Citadel’ actress was seen at the Mumbai airport as she arrived in the city to attend her professional obligations. True to her style, Samantha effortlessly showcased her fashion sense in comfortable casual attire. She didn’t seem inclined to engage with the paparazzi and swiftly left the airport along with her companion.
Samantha’s fashionable ensemble
For her evening attire, Samantha chose to wear a woolen jacket with a black and brown print, matched with brown pants and a sleeveless ribbed top in orange. The actress, known for her role in ‘Shaakuntalam’, rounded off her fashionable ensemble with a fresh short hairstyle, a brown leather belt, her characteristic sunglasses, a black face mask, and heeled sandals.
Samantha’s recent projects
- Samantha collaborated with actor Vijay Deverakonda for the second time in her career in the recently premiered romantic drama ‘Kushi’.
- Directed by Shiva Nirvana, the film achieved moderate commercial success, even though it garnered mixed reviews from both movie enthusiasts and critics.
- Samantha is all geared up to appear alongside the renowned Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan in ‘Citadel’, the upcoming Indian adaptation of the widely acclaimed espionage thriller series.
- This venture, directed by the talented duo Raj and DK, is presently undergoing post-production.
- According to the most recent reports, Samantha has not finalized her next project yet and intends to dedicate the remainder of 2023 to her personal healing journey.