Pooja Bhatt On That Viral Kiss With Dad Mahesh Bhatt: ‘It Was Absolutely Innocent’
New Delhi: Actress Pooja Bhatt, who was last seen as a contestant in Bigg Boss OTT season 2, in a recent interview with Siddharth Kannan, spoke at length about the unwarranted attention that was given to the magazine cover in 1990 where she was seen kissing her dad Mahesh Bhatt on the lips. Elaborating on the issues, the Bombay Begums star asserted that the moment that was captured was “absolutely innocent.”
Regrets and Misinterpretations
- Pooja Bhatt does not regret the photo shoot as she believes it was a simple moment.
- She states that frozen moments can be represented and misrepresented in various ways.
- Pooja Bhatt reminiscences how children often ask for kisses from their parents innocently.
- Pooja Bhatt calls out the media for viewing the picture in an inappropriate manner.
- She suggests that people can interpret and read into things as they wish.
- She questions the hypocrisy of society’s emphasis on family values.
Pooja Bhatt’s Role as Bread Earner and Relationship with Former Husband
Pooja Bhatt reveals that during her dad Mahesh Bhatt’s struggling phase, she became the backbone of the family by pursuing a modeling career and earning money through numerous ads. She played a crucial role in running the household during those difficult days.
In another episode of Bigg Boss OTT 2, Pooja Bhatt discussed her equation with her former husband, stating that they had a good relationship based on honesty and dignity.
Pooja is Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter from his first marriage with Kiran Bhatt Aka Lorraine Bright. Mahesh and Kiran also have a son named Rahul. In 1986, Mahesh married Soni Razdan and they have two daughters, Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt.