Kareena Kapoor Opens Up About Age Difference and Different Faiths with Saif Ali Khan
Kareena Kapoor on age difference with Saif Ali Khan
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan got married in 2012.
- There is a 10-year age difference between the couple.
- They have been trolled on social media for their age difference.
When asked about those who trolled Kareena Kapoor for her age difference with Saif, the actor told Indian Express, “When has age ever mattered, he is hotter than ever. I am happy I am 10 years younger, he should be worried. No one would say he has turned 53. Age does not matter, what matters is respect and love and the fact that we have fun with each other.”
Kareena Kapoor on her, Saif Ali Khan’s different religious beliefs
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan have different faiths.
- Kareena emphasizes that what matters is having fun and enjoying each other’s company.
- She believes that faith and age should not be a point of discussion in their relationship.
Talking about their different faiths, Kareena also said, “We spend so much time discussing interfaith (relationships). So much energy, so much that they are 10 years apart. The important thing is to have fun. The most important thing between Saif and I is that we like each other and enjoy our company. How should it matter what faith he follows or what his age is that isn’t even a point of discussion.”
About Kareena and Saif
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan got married in October 2012 in Mumbai.
- Saif was previously married to actor Amrita Singh and they have two children together.
- Kareena and Saif have two sons, Taimur Ali Khan (born in 2016) and Jehangir Ali Khan (born in 2021).
Kareena’s upcoming films
- Kareena is set to make her OTT debut with filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh’s Jaane Jaan.
- The film is an adaptation of the Japanese novel Devotion of Suspect X.
- It will release on Netflix on September 21, 2023.
- Kareena also has other projects like The Buckingham Murders and The Crew in the pipeline.
- The Crew also stars Tabu, Kriti Sanon, and Diljit Dosanjh, and is set to release on March 22, 2024.