Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s Latest Film “Jawan” Breaks Box Office Records
Jawan Starts Off Strong
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan added another page to the records books with his latest blockbuster film “Jawan.” The Atlee directorial has been shattering all box office records at both the domestic and international box office, quickly etching its name among the all-time highest-grossing Indian films.
- Record-breaking start with a historic 4-day opening weekend
- Fastest Bollywood movie to cross the 500 crore mark globally
- Added an impressive Rs 45 crores on its first Monday
- Experienced a slight dip in collections of around 20% on its sixth day
- Earned approximately Rs 24.50 crores in the Hindi markets on its first Tuesday
Jawan’s Astonishing Success
Jawan delivered an astounding net collection of Rs 319.08 crore in India alone. This achievement places the film in the exclusive club of films that have crossed the 300 crore mark in just six days. It notably surpasses SRK’s January release “Pathaan” and the recent hit Sunny Deol film “Gadar 2” in terms of reaching this milestone.
- Crossed the Rs 600 crore gross mark at the worldwide box office on Tuesday
- Accumulated Rs 408 crores in gross earnings (307 crores net) at the domestic box office in six days
- Overseas collections reached an estimated Rs 205 crores, propelling its global earnings beyond the Rs 610 crore milestone
Jawan Breaks Records
Jawan has now become the fastest Bollywood film to reach monumental achievements, including being the fastest Hindi film to cross the Rs 300 crore net mark. It outpaced “Pathaan” in terms of reaching this collection. In total, Jawan has now amassed an impressive collective total of Rs 345 crores, including revenue earned from the Tamil and Telugu versions.
Future Success of Jawan
With a relatively clear path in cinemas for the next three weeks, Jawan is on track to become the second consecutive SRK film to surpass the Rs 1000 crore mark at the worldwide box office, a first for any Indian actor.