Gulshan Devaiah recounts spending ‘three excruciating hours’ inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat, reveals main entrance is ‘just for show’
Actor Gulshan Devaiah recently shared his experience of visiting Shah Rukh Khan’s Mumbai mansion, Mannat. He revealed interesting details about the house and his initial nervousness being there.
Gulshan Devaiah’s Experience
In an interview, Gulshan Devaiah recalled spending an ‘excruciating’ few hours at Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat. He described Shah Rukh as someone who can sustain a high level of energy throughout the day, which is rare. Gulshan admitted feeling nervous and unsure if he fit in because he was not as established as an actor at that time.
- Gulshan Devaiah met Shah Rukh Khan once and visited Mannat.
- He spent three nervous hours at the house.
- He was uncomfortable being there, surrounded by other people at a party.
Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat
According to Gulshan Devaiah, Mannat has various interesting features. Some of them include:
- A large marble statue of Radha Krishna.
- A big dining table with lots of lights on the floor.
- The area where guests are entertained is quite spacious and connects to the main Mannat building.
- The actual residential area is called Mannat annexure, located at the back.
Famous ‘Main Gate’ and Star-Struck Moments
Gulshan Devaiah also revealed intriguing facts about Shah Rukh Khan’s house:
- The iconic ‘main gate’ of Mannat is ‘just for show’ and fans take selfies there.
- The actual entrance is on the back side of the house.
Furthermore, Gulshan admitted feeling star-struck when he visited Shah Rukh Khan’s house. He shared that he had similar experiences when meeting Irrfan Khan and Madhuri Dixit as well.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Current Success
Shah Rukh Khan is currently basking in the success of his film, Jawan. The film is on track to surpass Pathaan as his biggest hit and the biggest Bollywood release in India, with global earnings approaching Rs 900 crore.
For more updates and the latest Bollywood news, visit The Indian Express.