Karan Johar Opens Up About Quitting Twitter Due to Trolls Abusing His Children and Mother
Karan Johar recently opened up about quitting Twitter and revealed that he decided to do so because the trolls had started abusing his children Yash and Roohi and also his mother Hiroo Johar. He told Mid-day that it was an instinctive decision when he started reading abuse to his children and mother who is still an older person. The filmmaker stated that it is the lowest one could get and now he is not going back on the microblogging site for anything.
- Quitting Twitter due to trolls abusing his children and mother
- Instinctive decision to protect his loved ones from online abuse
- Lowest point of negativity Karan has experienced on social media
Realization and Heartbreak
He also said that he realizes the importance of Twitter but he doesn’t want to be on this platform and read anything about his children because it breaks his heart not only as a parent but also as a human being. He also clarified that he did not quit Twitter because of the nepotism allegations made against him as a producer.
- Understanding the significance of Twitter as a platform
- Choosing to protect his children from online negativity
- Heartbreaking experience for Karan as a parent and individual
A Loving Father
Karan is a doting father to his adorable twins, Yash and Roohi who were born on February 7, 2017, via surrogacy and have since become the center of his world. He has openly discussed his experiences and challenges as a single father in the media. He often emphasizes the importance of being present in his children’s lives and provides them with a nurturing and loving environment.
- Loving and devoted father to twins, Yash and Roohi
- Openly shares his journey as a single father in the media
- Advocates for being present in his children’s lives
Being a public figure, Karan is protective of his children’s privacy and ensures that their lives are not excessively exposed to the media. He strikes a balance between sharing heartwarming moments with his fans and maintaining their privacy.
- Striving to maintain a balance between sharing and privacy
- Protective of his children’s lives in the public eye
- Respecting their privacy while engaging with his fans