Tribune Web Desk
Chandigarh, September 4
Senior lawyer Harish Salve got married for the third time, in London on Sunday.
He married Trina in an affluent ceremony. The list of attendees had prominent names like Nita Ambani and Lalit Modi, among others.
About Harish Salve
- 68-year-old Senior lawyer
- Former Solicitor General of India from 1999 to 2002
- Married to Meenakshi for 38 years before getting divorced in June 2020
- Married Caroline Brossard in 2020 as his second wife
- Represented Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was sentenced to death by Pakistan on espionage charges
- Represented Salman Khan in the 2015 hit-and-run case
Hashtags: #England #London